Men and women who are afflicted with bald patches, transplants, or have scars on their heads, can be ideal candidates for Scalp Camouflage Tattooing. The procedure can mean the difference between a lifetime of hat-wearing and the freedom to walk around with an uninhibited scalp. While many men/women choose to embrace their baldness, others may wish to do something about it. This is an ideal alternative because hair transplants can be expensive and may leave scars.
Scalp Micropigmentation, involving small pigment 'dots' deposited into the skin's epidermis layer utilizing our special custom fine needle, is a simple treatment to perform. This procedure, results in an illusion of the creation of full head of shaved hair as other dots numbering in the thousands are connected. It normally takes two to three sessions with each taking approximately to between two to three hours for a client to complete the procedure. Nonetheless, time on some occasions does vary based on what the requirements of an individual are. The procedure is done again and again until both the technician and client are satisfied that what resembles hair and the surrounding real hair are not being able to be distinguished.
- Provide an individual with a look of full cropped haired youthful head.
- All the hairlines, both full-front and side , as well as rear, are stimulated
- The hairlines of partly bald or fully bald heads are restored.
- All levels of alopecia symptoms are permanently camouflaged.
- Scarring that resulted from earlier hair transplant surgery is camouflaged.
- It helps in hiding scars, burns and birthmarks.
- It helps in the boosting a hair transplant visual effect.
Initial Consultation: When requested, consultation and patch test are provided free of charge.
- First Session: This session lasts between two and three hours, and is based on how one's Micro Pigmentation complexity needs.
- Second Session: This session lasts between two and three hours and it takes place approximately one week after the first session. It is during this session that the gentle perfection of color is accomplished and hairline refined.
- Third Session: The third session lasts between one and three hours, and it takes place approximately three to five weeks after undergoing the second session. In this session, the shade and hairline are perfected for one's perfect result.